NEVA 2017 Catalogue Advertising is Now Closed. But don’t worry, there’s still time to give your organisation an additional promotional boost at NEVA 2017. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details of real-time ad pushes and sponsorship available within the NEVA 2017 Phone App!
Over 15,000 qualified maritime industry professionals are expected to attend NEVA 2017 during 19-22 September 2017 in St Petersburg Russia, where the Official NEVA 2017 Catalogue will be the go-to reference for visitors both during and long after the Event.
Showcase your organisation’s position in the Russian market by placing an ad in the NEVA 2017 Catalogue with the following major benefits:
- Printed distribution to all Exhibitors and participants in the NEVA 2017 Conference & Seminar Programmes
- Available to 15000+ professional visitors during the Event
- Direct electronic circulation to an additional 15000+ marine industry & related sector professionals as a permanent reference;
View the 2015 catalogue for layout examples
- Published on the NEVA website and Social Media streams
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and secure a position for your company within the Official NEVA 2017 Catalogue as part of the premier B2B commercial maritime Exhibition and Conferences of Russia, fill in the
NEVA 2017 Catalogue Advertising Booking Form without delay.
Contact email@example.com or call +44 1449741801 to request special pricing for the following premium placements:
- Inside Front Cover
- Back Cover
- Inside Back Cover
- Double Page Spread
Please see media specification below and ensure artwork is submitted by 18th August 2017 to guarantee placement in the NEVA 2017 Catalogue.
- Dimensions – All artwork dimensions require a 3mm bleed in addition to the following sizes:
- Full page: 210mm wide x 297mm high GBP 1550.00
- Half page: 210mm wide x 148.5mm high GBP 950.00
- Quarter page: 90mm wide x 130mm high GBP 575.00
- Eight page: 85mm wide x 65mm high GBP 320.00
- File format: Hi-Resolution PDF
- Minimum resolution: 300 DPI
- Colour Standard: CMYK
Submission Deadline: Email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th August 2017. For best placement, all submissions should be sent as early as possible.
Electronic Proof: Proofs will be supplied electronically to the contact specified on the electronic booking form.
Invoicing: Invoices will be issued by Dolphin Exhibitions Limited via email to the email to the contact specified on the electronic booking form, confirming all details of the order.
Payment: Payment is due in full on receipt of invoice and link to the electronic proof of ad placement in the NEVA 2017 Catalogue.
Queries: Contact email@example.com for assistance.