Since 1991, the NEVA Programmes have continuously supported the accelerating expansion of Russia’s commercial maritime industries by promoting development opportunities, products, services, designers and manufacturers, and cooperation with world-wide shipping and trade, while offering serious opportunity for International participants to take part in Russia’s redevelopment programmes.
In October 2013, the Government of the Russian Federation announced an official decree signed by the RF Prime Minister of their permanent and direct support for NEVA as the premier marine business to business event in Russia, ensuring that the NEVA Programme will continue to strengthen ties between the Russian National Shipbuilders and International companies in perpetuity, with the Event to be held biennially in St Petersburg.
The NEVA 2013 Exhibition and Conferences forged ahead with major focus on business-to-business development, stimulating healthy growth of technology exchange and filling the 20,000 square metres Lenexpo Exhibition Complex in St Petersburg to capacity.
Due to this growth in demand for participation, NEVA 2015 moved to the newly purpose-built Expoforum Exhibition Complex near Pulkovo International Airport. The new site provides a vastly increased exhibition space, including modern conferencing facilities, improved communications infrastructure, on-site 3 and 4+ star hotels and amenities.
The diversity of the Conference Programme is well-rounded by a broad spectrum of topics including Commercial Shipbuilding, Offshore and Marine Technology, Ship and Port Equipment, Ship-repair, Development of Arctic Shipbuilding and Shipping, Environmental Protection, Safety, Inland Waterways Ships, Navigation and High Speed Passenger Fleet.
The NEVA 2015 Event profile focused on traditional sectors of Shipbuilding, Ship Equipment, Offshore Shelf Construction and Equipment and Ports and Oceanography. Re-development of the Inland Waterway System of Russia, with a programme of 500 new builds announced, including Navigation Systems and Ports was also given new focus within the profile with great reception from visitors and professionals alike.
NEVA 2015 Statistics at a glance:
- 15000+ Professional Visitors and Guests attended the 4 Day Exhibition and Conference Programme
- 538 Principal Exhibiting Companies from 36 countries occupied 11146 square metres total exhibition space, indoor and outdoor
- Participants represented international producers of shipbuilding design, ship repair facilities, marine equipment manufacturing, offshore technology, oil and gas extraction, marine exploration of the Arctic regions and the Northern Sea Route, safety, navigation, hydrography, marine staff training and education exhibited their products, services and activities while participating in the premier international B2B marine professional platform in Russia.
- 14 National Pavilions and Industry Groups were represented by the Baltic States, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, 2 from Finland, Germany, Iran, South Korea, Netherlands, Poland, Russian and Turkey.
- A comprehensive 3 Day Programme of Conference Sessions, Round Tables, Events and Activities was driven by leading industry professionals
- For full details, please review the Official NEVA 2015 Catalogue
As the global maritime community turns its attention to take advantage of the vast opportunities found within the massive redevelopments programmes of the Russian maritime market, the NEVA 2017 exhibition is on schedule to be the most well-attended in its 27 year history. The 2017 conference programme features a broad spectrum of topics including Shipbuilding, Arctic Ecology, Inland Waterways & Transport Development, Port Subsidiary Fleet New Builds & Modernisation, Fishery & Research Fleet Redevelopment, Welding Technologies in Shipbuilding & On-shore Civil Engineering & Port Technology investment, as well as individual B2B seminars organised by regional global leaders in maritime technology.
NEVA 2017 celebrates it’s 27th anniversary while expecting more than 15000 qualified professionals and visitors to once again to the Expoforum Convention Centre, conveniently located near Pulkovo International Airport.
Record numbers of Russian and International participants have already confirmed their position in the Russian market by applying for space at NEVA 2017 and will benefit by participating in Russia’s massive commercial maritime redevelopment programmes.
Visit or participate at NEVA 2017 to see what it’s all about and secure your company’s future in one of the fastest growing commercial maritime markets in the world.